The best prevention for COVID-19, and any other virus, such as the cold or flu, is to:
- Wash your hands often with soap and warm water for 20 seconds. If not available, use hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or upper sleeve when coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid contact with people who are sick.
- Please stay home and avoid contact with others if you are sick.
The CDC recommends that employees who have symptoms of acute respiratory illness are recommended to stay home and not come to work until they are free of fever (100.4° F [37.8° C] or greater using an oral thermometer), signs of a fever, and any other symptoms for at least 24 hours, without the use of fever-reducing or other symptom-alteringmedicines (e.g. cough suppressants).
Wayne RESA Cleaning
Cleaning operations in our building include disinfecting common areas and touch points every evening and for the past two weeks, those efforts have been enhanced by the use of hospital grade chemical disinfectants that are widely used in the cleaning industry. Restrooms are cleaned twice hourly. You will begin to see handwashing posters and posters reminding individuals to stay home if ill throughout our building. An increased number of hand disinfectants will placed around the building.