This page is a reference for schools to track the special offers created during the COVID-19 shutdown. Below is an index of the resources we are sharing in this Google folder.
- Visit this page for the list of providers and special offers
- Webex – Free Offer 2020-03
- D2L – Quick Start Care Package
- Lifesize extension
- Lightspeed Systems – Relay Content filtering
- Securely – Endpoint filtering
- $15.00 a month per device. (no throttling)
- Two device options:
- Are device options purchase prices? Define? The cost is what I am told is Verizon cost plus handling. They are cheaper than full retail.
- Is the term month-to-month after 6 months? Correct they can be canceled any time after the 6 months.
- Jim Bergum, Gov’t Account Manager – M 517 518 2424
- AT&T Program details
- AT&T Web Filtering details
- A participation addendum (to the most current NASPO agreement) and a ETP (Enterprise Transport Protect) contract needed
AT&T/State of Michigan K-12 Offer
- $19 – 25 per Month
- Device: AT&T Radiant Core (Device paid for by the State)
- Data Plan Options:
- Unlimited Data
- 6 Month: $25
- 12 Month: $24
- 24 Month: $23
- 6 Month: $21
- 12 Month: $20
- 24 Month: $19
- Unlimited Data
- Content Filtering: Access My LAN (included in Rate Plan Pricing)
AT&T Nationwide Student e-Learning Education Offer
- $20 per Month
- Device: AT&T Moxee or Unite Express 2 MiFi Hotspot
- No Contract Price: $84.99
- Installment Plan: $3.55 Per Month Billed – $3.55 Credit per month.
- If District leaves before 24 month they pay the remaining balance of the device.
- Data Plan: Unlimited Data = $19
- Content Filtering: Enterprise Traffic Protector = $1